You have no items in your shopping cart.
Returns for Repair or Replacement
Do you have an AIRE item that needs repaired or exchanged? Here’s how:
- Call us at 844.243.2473 to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This allows us to categorized the return as a repair or replacement and puts your return into our system.
- Create a UPS return shipping label.
- You will see a published shipping charge. This charge will be added to your invoice when we ship the repair or replacement back to you.
- Ensure that there are no other tracking labels attached to your package.
- Place the label in a UPS shipping pouch. If you do not have a pouch, affix the folded label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label.
- Take your package to any UPS Store, UPS Drop Box, or schedule a UPS pickup.