Here at AIRE and Outcast, we are a devoted team that work hard together to provide the best quality products and service possible. We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and fun work environment where team members are able to thrive. Being located in Meridian, Idaho, our proximity to the great outdoors allows for field trips to venture out and test product on our local aquatic playgrounds. We are always looking for talented, passionate, and dedicated people to join our team.
If you don’t see a position matching your background or interests, don’t hesitate to send a resume to email@example.com to be considered when one becomes available.
AIRE has been making whitewater boats for 30 years. Each year brings new improvements, new boat models, new fabrics, and new technology. Our boat designs may have changed over the years, but our goals and core values have not changed: Build the best boats, offer the best warranty and customer service, treat our employees well, and have whitewater running through our veins!
AIRE & OSG Production Team Members
AIRE and OSG are looking for awesome people to join their Production Team!
- You must be able to lift 50lbs
- Stand for 8+ hours per day
- Work in a repetitious in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to adhere to all factory safety guidelines and standards.
We will train the right individuals who have a strong work ethic and can adhere to quality standards while working safely.
Starting pay will be $15/hr with an additional raise once minimum hours are completed through the temp service.
Upon being hired as an AIRE employee you will be eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance. Aire will match 3% on a 401k after a full year of service, and you will be included in the quarterly incentive bonus if the production line meets productivity.
- Autometrix Department: Individuals will need basic computer skills, using excel and our PatternSmith software (will train). As well as being organized, be able to follow specific instructions on paperwork, and be in good shape to pull fabric from rolls onto the cutting tables. You will be on your feet all day, and be able to multi-task in between table cuts.
- Cutting department: individuals will need to be able to read tape measures, use scissors, and a table saw. Make clear and precise marking with a sharpie, and follow pattern direction. You will be on your feet all day, will also be able to bend and stretch across the cutting tables.
- RF department: individuals will need to be able to follow directions, be on their feet all day with little bits of bending and lifting, and multitask while machines are cycling, prepping each step in between. Attention to detail in placing weld dies and able to gain an understanding of welding machines in order to make adjustments for different weld scenarios.
- Rotary department: individuals need to have a steady hand to be able to lay down a straight weld throughout any panel, be able to work closely with another person all day, and be able to understand pattern layouts. You will need to be able to work on your feet for 8+ hours. Must be able to learn basic understanding, maintenance, and adjustments to machines for different weld scenarios.
- Sewing Department: individuals will need to be able and willing to learn multiple different sewing machines, follow specific directions and procedures, and pay close attention to detail. Will be sitting most of the day but will still need to be able to bend and lift items out of the hopper or carry items to stage next to the sewing machine through the process.
- Assembly department: needs to have good hand dexterity, following step-by-step instructions, as well as pay close attention to detail. You will be on your feet all day, be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs, and needs a good back to bend and twist when necessary.
- QP department: need to be physically fit to be able to lift 50lbs, be on their feet and knees throughout the day, and be very organized. Close attention to detail is necessary as this is the last quality check of products before packaging.
*Cross department training will be available to individuals that show a solid understanding of the initial area they are working in.
send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org